DIY Shredded Back SweatshirtApril 22, 2013
This past weekend, I had the privilege of joining a friend at his fraternity picnic/luau and what a beautiful day it was, simply because the weather was so craze-amaze....
Since this was (yet another) DIY project that happened in the blink of an eye, there are any pics of the process. Instead here are the super easy instructions to follow.
1. Turn the shirt inside out.
2. Using a ruler, I drew the first line about 6 inches from the neckline. Then I drew a line every 1 1/2 inches from the line above.
3. Using scissors, cut across each line.
4. Stretch the shirt to create the draping effect.
5. Cut the neck and the bands at the wrist off and roll the sleeves up.
About the flower arrangement situation... Since my inner glamizon would not allow me to just wear the lais around my neck, I decided to wrap it around my 'fro to transform it into a puff. Not too shabby since I did not have the proper equipment to properly do my hair. All in all, I had a pretty awesome time.
Wishing you an awesome and productive week.
Sweatshirt - Wetseal - Similar one here
Jeans - Forever 21- like these
Sunglasses - Rue 21 - similar to these
Chain Necklace - Thrifted - DIY Tutorial here