4th of July Drinks & TreatsJune 30, 2015
All of these recipes are family friendly and kid approved. Also, if you would like to make your own holiday drink stirrers, click HERE.
Cotton Candy Spritzer
- Cotton Candy
Red, White & Blue(berry) Parfait
- Vanilla Yogurt
Red Velvet Mug Cake
Get the full tutorial HERE
Berry Patriotic Graham Cracker Flag
- Graham Crackers
- Frosting or Yogurt
- Spread frosting (or yogurt if you want to keep it healthier) in an even layer on the graham cracker.
- Place 4 blueberries in one of the corners
- Cut strawberries into small slices or chunks and arrange them in 3 even rows to create the stripes
Fire Cracker (aka Captain America) Mocktail
NOTE: Check the sugar contents for each of your drinks before pouring. Higher amounts of sugar are heavier and will need to go into the drink first.
- Grenadine or Cranberry Juice
- Pina Colada Drink or Cocktail Mix
- Blue Hawaiian Punch