Halo Goddess BraidJuly 10, 2015
I can see your halo
- Hair Ties
- Hair Gel
- Xpressions Braiding Hair
- Bobby Pins
- Rubber bands
- Brush your hair back into a bun and secure any fly away hairs with your favorite hair gel . (Depending on the thickness of your hair, you may need to braid your hair into the extensions)
- Remove the hair from the package, making sure you leave the rubber band in place, and braid the hair fairly loose. You may need to pull and adjust the braid later.
- Slide the braided extension over your hair. Cover your bun with the braiding hair, then wrap it around your head.
- The braid should over lap, so tuck the ends under and pin them down.
- Secure the braid at the top of your head with a bobby pin. Then begin pinning, pulling and adjusting the braid to your liking.
- Cut off any rogue stands, if necessary, for a more polished look.